FOR THE KIDS
Our mission is to love and accept all children and share the love and grace of Jesus Christ with them and their families, thereby laying a foundation where they may grow to know Christ as their Lord and Savior.
At Fairview, children are a priority. We strive to provide quality programs and positive experiences for children that are not only fun, but point them toward God.
- Children’s Church is offered for grades K-5 during all morning worship services on both campuses. They meet at 8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday School Classes are provided for all children. They meet at 9:45 a.m. on Main Campus.
WHERE DO I GO?
Babies to Kindergarten classrooms are located on the first floor of the Children’s Wing. Grades 1-6 children are located on the 2nd floor of the Children’s Wing. As you enter the Children’s Wing, you will find a host/hostess at the Welcome Window available to assist you. You will need to give some basic information concerning your child so that we can best care for him/her. Children are assigned to classes according to their age/grade.
WHAT ARE YOUR SECURITY PROCEDURES?
- Each child will receive a name tag. An additional tag is provided to parents.
- Parents must present this tag when coming to retrieve their child.
- Silent pagers are provided for Parents of Babies and Toddlers. However, pagers can be given by request to any parent. Pagers are available at the Welcome Window in the Children’s Wing. We have classes for your Babies to Preschooler child during all of our services.
Awana Clubs is Fairview’s Wednesday night programming. During Awana, children will experience games, nightly themes, snacks, mission opportunities and learn God’s Word by heart.
Who? Ages 2 up to 5th Grade
When? Wednesday nights, 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Early Arrivers at 5:55 p.m.)